28 Bad Movies We Can't Help But Love
20. From Justin To Kelly (2003)
“If you have not yet seen this classic musical movie, I feel bad for your soul. Let me tell you: There is nothing more entertaining than watching American Idol Season 1 winner Kelly Clarkson and runner-up Justin Guarini romping around South Beach for 81 glorious minutes.
Not only is this screenplay completely underrated — “Justin: Hey, you’re the girl from the beach. Kelly: My friends call me Kelly for short.” — but the music will invigorate your entire existence! When they sing “Timeless” on a speedboat at night? HOLY CRAP. 7% on Rotten Tomatoes? More like 7% in dog years, which is like at least 49%.” —Ashley Perez
You had me at “From Justin to Kelly.”
- One in three women report being a victim of domestic violence (30%).
- One in five women report being a victim of sexual assault (20%).
- 60% of Americans, 15 years or older, know a victim of domestic violence or sexual assault.
- Among the 70% of women who have experienced domestic violence and told somebody about it, more than half (58%) said that nobody helped them.
No more bystanding. No more ignorance. No more excuses.
(Source: mariskahargtay, via cantcontrolthegay)
All fighters make weight for UFC 170
Main Card (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
Ronda Rousey (135) vs. Sara McMann (135) - for women’s bantamweight title
Daniel Cormier (205) vs. Patrick Cummins (205)
Rory MacDonald (171) vs. Demian Maia (170)
Mike Pyle (171) vs. T.J. Waldburger (171)
Stephen Thompson (170.5) vs. Robert Whittaker (170)